UF Center for Regenerative Medicine Retreat: June 15, 2018
The University of Florida Center for Regenerative Medicine hosted a retreat on June 15-16, 2018 from 8:30 am to 6 pm.
Many UF faculty and trainees who were either working or interested in various aspects of regenerative medicine joined us for the event. The purpose of this summit was for all colleges, disciplines, and specialties working in Regenerative Medicine to learn more about one another and their projects, resources, and interests.
At the summit, interactive sessions helped build teams of aligned investigators and clinicians ready to tackle the complex problems in Regenerative Medicine. We enjoyed a weekend full of stimulating conversation and knowledge of what is new and happening in the field.
- Location: Harrell Medical Education Building, Room 135
- Welcome by Dr. Guzick & Dr. Conti
- Key Speakers: Outstanding Strengths in Regenerative Medicine Presentations & Discussion
- Round Tables for Collaborative Brainstorming
- Attendee Poster with Mingling & Discussion
- Faculty Dinner at Blue Gill Restaurant